Alexandra Hurley BSc (Hons) Chiro MMCA LCC MBMAS ITEC
I am a McTimoney trained chiropractor with a background in sports and remedial massage.
Based in Gloucestershire, I practise from my two clinic locations in Charlton Kings and the Cotswold town of Winchcombe. I believe that good health is more than just the absence of disease and pain, but is also about experiencing good flexibility and vitality and having the ability to maintain these. Hence, I take an integrated approach to healthcare, encouraging appropriate exercise, offering lifestyle and ergonomic advice and suggesting regular treatments to help prevent recurrences of pain.
Why choose Alexandra Hurley, McTimoney Chiropractor?
- Over 4 years of chiropractic experience, plus 5 years previous training
- Extended scope of practice through the use of soft tissue techniques, ultrasound and Western Medical Acupuncture
- Registered member of the General Chiropractic Council & the McTimoney Chiropractic Association as well as a Licentiate of the College of Chiropractors
- AXA PPP & Aviva recognised provider of chiropractic treatment
- Clinics located in both Charlton Kings & Winchcombe
- Evening appointments available
- Weekend appointments available by request
- Free parking on-site
Early detection of a problem may allow us to prevent unnecessary pain or discomfort. That is why I also offer all of my patients a free spine check and postural assessment.